Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Review: Espie Lip balm & First Follower!

Work can be crazy tiring sometimes, but the moment I'm in my super soft sheets and bumming out in front of the computer, it's total *bliss*. I think for those out there that work hard for a living/for a future/for a purpose, the times when you get to sit and relax are all the more sweet!

**Now for the review!**

Espie

So here we have Espie Vitamin E + Aloe Vera Lip Treatment. It looks & sounds great!

Description: Vitamin E + Aloe Vera Lip Treatment helps repair the look of wrinkles on and around lips. It contains aloe vera extract and vitamin E which brings moisture to the lips and relieves the problem of chapped lips.

Also, it comes packaged in a cute translucent-pink box and is housed in a pearly bullet-like tube:

Espie 2

The reviews on Sasa.com don't lie -- this product is lovely! It is quite different than my standard lip care, Aquaphor (a vaseline-like jelly that is protective and moisturizing). The formula instantly slicks on with a silky application and moisturizes immediately. It is almost like an emergency moisture stick.* It is better suited for night time wear -- no spf, no color, temporary sheen.

*Must wait at least 5 minutes for the formula to absorb before planting a kiss on that special someone lest they feel as if they have kissed a pair of squishy oily sausages. (weird)

*kiss kiss* I give this product my *kiss* of approval! :) Try if you are looking for a relatively cheap moisturizing fix for chapped lips. ($4.50/tube -- Maybe you can get more mileage out of a Chapstick moisturizing balm, but it won't look nearly as chic!)

Finally -I'm all geeked out about this- I am so happy to report that I have my very first follower: Sharlene. From the looks of her blog (I-lashes!) she is super hot and can do a smokey eye that only I can dream about lol! Thanks for visiting hun! :)

4 comments:

Me said...

0_o Woot, that looks nice. I want to get me one now! Is it only available on sasa.com??

Irene said...

It's so easy to online shop -- I need to stop stat! Yep, it is available on Sasa.com but unless you have enough in your cart for free shipping, hold out! Sometimes they have buy-one-get-one sales on these lippies. :)

losttt said...

Sasa.com charges $18 for standard hipping when the lip balm is only $4....stupid and not worth $22 for little lip balm!

Robinsen Clerk said...

Thank you for your email, it was really appreciated.