Thursday, January 28, 2010

Tea cups & girl time

I had the pleasure of joining my manager for dinner at her house today. She lives in a cute & compact yet open and lush house nestled in the suburbs. We enjoyed some delicious pan-fried, flaky white halibut with plump scallops and shrimp. The seafood was lightly seasoned and browned on both sides with olive oil and french butter.

I love the fancy china and the big white modern dishes!

I forgot to mention the crazy looking broccolinis! Such long stems!



It's always very eye-opening to spend some time with somebody who has worked in the field for over 20+ years...that's almost as long as I have been alive...crazy! Their perspective is unique and intriguing. Pharmacy is changing so very rapidly...what was once a very in-demand field is now becoming super saturated. Gone are sign-on bonuses and having the luxury to even decide your location of choice! I definitely am thankful I am where I am now...

After a indulgent night of seafood, Vietnamese Kareoke, purse ogling, artichoke hummus, Chopin's Nocturne in E flat major, and green tea laced with rock candy, I returned home, happy, content, and inspired. :)

~ ♥ ~

No comments: