Sunday, January 24, 2010

DSK jewelry & internet shopping!

Just purchased an end-of-week gift to myself! I was going to wait for my boyfriend to buy it for me as a V-day gift, but well...I couldn't wait! :)


It looks stunning! This is why I need to get off the internet...there are so many things that I never even knew I wanted!

You can find more pretty sparkle-y-ness here:


I'll update with pic when it arrives in the mail!

Ooooh! Also, exciting news! Zac Posen will be designing the next GO! International line for Target! I am in love with this skirt (though not too crazy about the top half)



More Hotness HERE! As much as I ♥ Winter clothes, I'm getting kind of excited about the freshness and pastels of Spring.

Time for a haircut too!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

awww you're so sweet for the shout out ^_^

I feel so loved <3

Irene said...

You are so very much loved dear! :)