Thursday, May 16, 2013

Revival

It is 5am right now and I just had a strange urge to revive this blog...it has been over 2 years since I last posted so only God knows who still is keeping up!  Congrats to anybody reading this post!

My passion for all things pink and my interest in the beauty and fashion world has not dwindled...only my time.  In the past few years I have changed jobs, moved, got hitched and now have been blessed with a beautiful baby boy...time flies!!!

Below are the past few years in pictorial form

**Princess Garden themed wedding**

Can you spot my Uncle photobombing?  :)




**Baby Bump Style**
(TRUTH:  I probably looked like this during 1% of the pregnancy..but more on that later!)
(I attempted at one point to document my pregnancy blogger-style, but just didn't have the energy at the time to commit) 

Note:  Leggings and elastic are a pregnant girl's best friend!  

Tory Burch Robinson Crossbody in luggage (tan) -- the PINK version is now on sale on the website for significantly less ($192.50, used to be $275!) as are the card holders -- they make great gifts!)  
(For another super girly Tory Burch bag, see the Bow Envelope Crossbody!  So cute!)  

Tory Burch Robinson Crossbody bag in PINK -- on sale now for $192.50, originally $275

Tory Burch Robinson Slim card Case in French Rose/Luggage- on sale for $59.50, normally $85 (admittedly quite steep for what it is, but also admittedly quite handy and chic)




Surprise wedding present from my dear hubby -- Chanel wallet on chain in black lambskin, silver hardware!  Very first Chanel  -- so versatile as a clutch or crossbody.  Review on this later.  For more Chanel see Jean's aka Extra Petite's in depth Chanel review here  

** 20 weeks in Maui **


**Babymoon on the beautiful island of Maui**











**My precious lamb**





Please stay tuned!  I have plenty of updates to share plus some product reviews and updates!






14 comments:

Letitia said...

My gosh I can only hope to have a picture perfect life like you. So stunning! And you wedding looks insanely magical. Everything is gorgeous. Time well spent away from blogging ;)
xx

Irene said...

@Letitia - Thank you so much for your kind words. Motherhood is definitely consuming and work starts again next week. :( I agree that although I missed blogging, I am happy I was able to dedicate my time to friends and family!

BTW your blog is so lovely!

Shop N' Chomp said...

Beautiful wedding, beautiful couple, beautiful baby!

Oh, and I want your WOC! :P

P.S Followed you back on IG. :D I'm still not on Twitter...haha!

Letitia said...

@Irene,
oh thank you so much, thats sweet. Glad you stopped by. Come again!
And with a baby that beautiful, seriously, blogging can wait. But if you're going to start back work, how will you fit in blogging as well? Don't wear yourself down :) Maybe do more of a photoblog!

mizzsandychau said...

beautiful pictures! congratulations on getting married and having a beautiful baby

Susie said...

It has been so long! I can't believe it! You're not only a wife not--but a mommy as well! Congratulations :)

Irene said...

@Shopnchomp yaaaay I am drooling over all your photos, hope you have fun in Vegas!

@Letitia I will definitely be back! And yes...we shall see once work picks up though I will make an effort to update periodically ;)

@mizzsandychay thank you much! :)

@susie thanks for coming back lol...sometimes life happens and I feel guilty for leaving the blog world so abruptly. It feels good to be back!

serenadeveryday said...

CONGRATS! CONGRATS! CONGRATS! and CONGRATS!!!! Welcome back Irene! Wow sounds like you've been super busy these last few years. Such a beautiful bride and mother and what an adorable baby. These are some stunning photos of your wedding and babymoon. So happy for you. =]

<3 Serena.

Irene said...

@Serena - Thanks so much hun! :) It's great to be back!!!

MissS.elle said...

A HUGE Congrats Irene!!! Your baby boy is soo adorable!! You look absolutely stunning!! I'm so happy for you ^_^

Jean said...

Irene - oh my gosh! I literally had to hope on over as soon as I saw your comment, as I thought you had left blogging for good! You've been missed, and I can't say enough congrats on all your life milestones in the past two years. You and your husband are a beautiful couple and your new baby is adorable.

PS - Your latest vibrant pink Chanel - oh my!!

Irene said...

@LittoMokaa -- So nice to hear from you again!!! I love the look of your blog. So many beauty products! And all this time I had no idea you spoke Cantonese too. Hope you are doing well and thanks again sweetie ^_^

@Jean - Thank you so much...I am so happy to hear from you! I LOVE your recent updates -- I don't know how you stay so perfectly polished on the go. Looks like you and your man had a blast. ^_^ I will have to live vicariously through your travels as I know it will be a long time coming before I am able to enjoy jet setting again ;)

PS - Loving the Pink Chanel though I do feel quite guilty. It's not a neutral color so I worry about it's 'shelf life' -- but hey, knowing me, I'll rock it until I'm 60+!

Jo said...

Hi Irene,

It has been some time since we last connected. I actually clicked onto my older post and was browsing through the comments list and here I am.

I was just saying in my previous blog post about how the blogosphere is a lot more quiet now. All the older blog friends whom I connected so well with from a few years ago seem to have disappeared. I would also categorise you in this group. Hahaha... so "old blog friend", do agree with me? Those friends are just gone. I tend to only return visits to people who leave comments and will only occasionally type the url of other blogs that I used to frequent to see what they have been up to. I thought probably in my bz-ness the past few months, I could have missed out on those blog friends who didn't leave me comments. But when I visited the blogs of many of these old blog friends, their last post was last year! Or many months back.

I'm just so glad to see that you have started picking up on blogging again! Even though this post is also a few months back. Nonetheless, I know you haven't totally went away from the blogging scene yet.

Wow... 2 years! This is a post chock full with happy happy updates! Congrats on your marriage. Your wedding looks so beautiful. Also, congrats on the birth of your baby boy. He is such a sweet and adorable little boy! Your photos are just so beautiful. The maui photos... are they meant to be maternity shoot? You look so radiant when pregnant. So lucky! So many of my friends had bad morning sickness.

I'm so happy reading this update of yours! I hope we could continue to connect on our blogs coz that’s where we started from. =)






Tanya said...

Lovely pictures!

the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.com/